Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum! If you’re new here, why not go ahead and introduce yourself here. Tell us anything and everything, included your gran’s secret cookie recipe!

3 Likes

I’m Aequotis, the best pig in the west.

1 Like

henlo is amelia

also can someone PLEASE post a cookie recipe i really want one

1 Like

PREFERABLY SECRET

1 Like
1 Like

Hi, here’s my gran’s secret cookie recipe:

You’ll need:

• 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup Christmas M&M’s
  • 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • 1 jar
  • Fabric, string and a recipe card
    Preparation:
  1. To fill the jar, gently layer each ingredient into the jar with a spoon. Start with the chocolate chips, Christmas M&M’s then follow with the flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar and white sugar. Seal the jar, cover with some fabric and tie with a ribbon.
  2. Write out the recipe on a festive recipe card, making sure to list the butter, vanilla extract and egg as ingredients that the gift receiver will need to add. Attach the card to the jar with some extra string.
  3. Now, onto the cookies! Cream the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and egg and mix until combined. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
  4. Spoon tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
1 Like

FUF

FKCKK
YEA IM GLAD

1 Like

Hullo! I’m a little teapot, short and stout

1 Like

i am sam , i dont have a good cookie recipe but i have a good chocolate orange cheesecake recipe that i stole from a youtuber and made it my own .

hello, i’m tara and i have a cookie recipe:
-100g browned butter, cooled (makes it taste better and adds a crumbly texture)
-5 tbsp light brown sugar
-2 tbsp granulated white sugar
-200g all-purpose flour (or enough to make a ball of dough)
-50g chocolate chips
-1 tsp baking powder
-pinch of salt
-a few drops of vanilla extract

combine your butter, sugars, and vanilla. whisk for 5 minutes to slightly aerate or until the mixture is pale. switch to a spatula and add the dry ingredients, mix until no visible flour remains and it comes together into a dough ball. add the chocolate chips. form thick cookies with a spoon or with your hands and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. bake at 170c for 15 minutes or until the tops start to become golden. let cool for at least 30 minutes and enjoy

1 Like

hi i’m wade :wave::palm_tree:

1 Like

Hi I’m Ranger,

I don’t have cookies but if you give me a few hours I’ll give you a recipe for my grandmas cinnamon buns.

1 Like

@Rabger hello ranger, it has been a few hours and i am still desperately waiting for the cinnamon buns recipe. please update as soon as you can

1 Like

I also need this recipe, it sounds yummy

2 Likes

Granny’s Great Buns oh golly (sorry for the delay)

The Buns

1/2 cup milk
8 tablespoons unSALTed buddr
1/2 warm water
2ish teaspoons instant yEEast
1/4 cup shuga (sugar)
1 large egg + 2 egg yolks
1 1/2 teaspoons SALT
4ish (air on the side of too much) cups of flour

The Glaze

8 ounces of cream cheese
2 tablespoons corn syrUP
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup mighty fine confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract but tbh you could flavor the glaze differently if u wanted with some other flavour (orange flavour is preety neet too)

The Filling

3/4 cup light brown sugar cause we don’t want no brown sugar in these parts we racisms
3 tablespoons ground synonym (cinnamon don’t mind me I have late onset brain failure)
1/8 teaspoon SALTY BOI

Directions o boi they long

ONE. heat the milk w/ the butter in a saucyboipan (saucepan) then let it cool down to like 100ºF or 37ºC for u smarter, less American bois. then just put that shit on the side till u need it.

TWO (2). mix the water the yEEast, sugar, eggs n’ yolks slow-like until they mixed (dont wanna denature them eggs what a yoink) then add ur salt, ur milk/butter mixture from step 1, and yer flour and mix it till its all smooth n shit. then plop that sucker on a flour-y table top and shape it so its round the nput it in a oiled bowl for like 2 hours somewhere nice n warm so that yeast goes sploot.

THr33. (now we’re working on the icing so foget all bout that dough shit.) this ones pretty simple u just put all ur icing ingredients into a bowl and mix it till its smooth then plop it into a bowl and put it in the fridge. if that was confusing to you idk what to tell ya.

fOUR (4) so you’ve spent two hours browsing reddit and making frosting, now youre ready to roll that dough out. so after the doughs doubled-ish in size you take it and put it down onto a flour-y place where u can roll it with the rolling pin ur mom beats u with. Roll it so its like (fuck idk how to metric im american) about a square foot big. (i found my calculator its actually 0.3 square meters). THEN mix ur FILLING INGREDIENTS in a smol bowl and then sprinkle it evenly over ur dough square. THEN u roll ur dough (not with the rolling pin ur making cinnamon ROLLS like u take one end and then roll it up like a yoga mat). Then when ur done with that u seal the ends of the roll and plop it in a (fuck metrics again) a uh… fuck it you have google plop it in a GREASED 13x9 inch baking pan and then cut the roll into like 10-12 pieces (she said using like floss or string actually works good for that idk i dont bake anything harder than betty crocker brownie mixes) THEN you cover the dish and let it sit AGAIN for like 2 ish hours.

5IVE (5). AFETR TWO ISH HOURS and theyre fully risen up (riIIIIIISE UP - rihanna) put them in an oven thats at 350ºF or 176ºC for u ppl. You gotta check em a lot with a thermometer to make sure they ainnt burnin inside (dont let them get above like 85ºC/185ºF on the inside) but once they golden brown (probably like 25-30 minutes) take em out glaze those fuckers and then shove them into ur fatass face.

1 Like

thank you , i have bookmarked and saved this, might write it down too

1 Like

I’m rider, the lesser pig

1 Like

we out here yeeting bois

1 Like

Im motra. Adams wife :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hoi, I’m Dras. I joined Cubed many years ago.

I first need to figure out how to bake a basic bread before I consider moving onto cinnamon buns but will keep these recipes for when that day comes.

Thank.

1 Like