Catalne

Project Title: Catalné

Project Leader: Aequotis

Project Location: Catalné

Description: Medieval fantasy-realism map

Requirements: Landscaping and Dynmap

Plan: Due to recent developments on Cubed, I am considering letting trusted members assist with landscaping a mountain range in the southern regions of the map. Likewise, I intend to set up a Dynmap render to assist with viewing the project as a whole, showcasing the scale. Anyone interested in helping landscape, what are your ideas?

Project link: planetminecraft.com/project/catalne

2 Likes

im interested in helping :v: perhaps finish the mountain range, better transitions/borders into default landscape, fill missing gaps with trees, update it to conquest 1.13, etc. could do any of that

1 Like

@tarago good idea with the 1.13 update, biomes were messed up with the mossy logs

1 Like

yea, i fixed logs in elmridge, but everything else still needs updating. also features like tudor and new buttons can be introduced as well

1 Like

100%, interiors need reworking too but that can wait. How about the clay trees? :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

definetely :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

:clap: I will set up dyn later today.

2 Likes

I can do detail landscaping like filling in little details, adding ground cover and plants. If you need any little teeny landscape builds done I can crank those out for sure (yards, gardens, meadows, the like). hmu if I can do anything of interest

1 Like